Federal budget 2017-18 announced : 10% increase in salaries and pension
Federal budget 2017-18 announced on 26 May 2017 Friday by Mr.Ishaq Dar Finance Minister. Federal employees got only 10% increase in salaries and pension.
Federal Finance Minister Mr.Ishaq Dar presented the 5th Federal budget 2017-18 of PML-N Government with total amount of Rs 4.778 trillion.
Important announcement of reliefs were presented by Mohammad Ishaq Dar on Friday 26 May 2017.
1. 10% as adhoc relief 2017 allowance on final merged salary to all civil and armed forces employees has been proposed.
2. 10% adhoc increase specially for Armed Forces.
3. Adhoc relief allowance 2010 merged in basic pay.
4. 10% increase is also being proposed in pensions
5. Up to BPS-5 are being exempted house rent charges of 5%.
6. Pakistan Defense budget has been increased upto Rs 920 billion.
7. Daily allowance is being increased by 60%
8. Orderly allowance is being revised from Rs.12,000 to Rs.14,000
9. Dead bodies transportation Rate are being revised from Rs.1,600 to Rs.4,800 and local burial are being revised Rs.5,000 to Rs.15,000 respectively.
10. Constant attendant allowance admissible to Armed Forces and CAF is being increased from Rs 3,000 to Rs 7,000.
11. Different allowances for offices and sailors of Pakistan Navy are being revised, including hard-lying pay, compensation for batman, uniform allowance and ration allowance.
12. Design allowance is being increased by 50%.
13. Budgeted tax revenue for the year is Rs 4013 billion.