PAF Jobs 2017 Latest as Commission Officer as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence, Accounts and Legal Branches
PAF Jobs 2017 Latest as Commission Officer as GDP, Engineering and Others Apply Online is published in Jang and other newspaper on 2 July 2017.
Last date or Expiry date to Apply: 23 March 2017.
Registrations: 03 July 2017 to 12 July 2017.
PAF Jobs 2017 Latest as Commission Officer as GDP, Engineering and Others for well deserved, hardworking, good looking, self driven, good behavior, experienced, intelligent, result oriented, good communication skilled, highly energetic and innovative people eligible for mention vacancies mentioned.
Age limit: 16 to 22 years old male
- Fsc with minimum 60% marks in pre engineering, pre medical, Computer science, Physics and any two subjects Stat, Math, Computer or Biology.
- A-Level candidates Physics and mathematics or biology, (O level must have 5 Subjects).
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year with 60% marks can apply with hope certificate of 65% marks in Fsc HSSC higher secondary school certificate part 2.
- Special for Balochistan: the candidates whose from balochistan and having minimum 55% marks can apply for GD Pilot and 50% marks can apply for Air defence controllers no 101 AD.
E-Tests for Fighter Pilots and Air Defence Controllers:
- Intelligence Test MCQS
- Physics Test MCQS
- English Test MCQS
Aeronautical Engineer Eligibility
- Male candidate’s minimum age limit: 16 to 22 years old
- Qualification: the candidate having 1st division or 50% marks and Fsc 65% marks in pre engineering with chemistry.
- A-Level with physics, mathematics and chemistry, (O Level 5 Subjects)
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year exam and waiting 2nd year resultcan apply also with hope certificate in HSSC of 65% marks.
Short service commission –No 121 Combat Support Course:
Engineering Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old male candidates.
- Qualification: Electronics engineering, mechanical engineering / Aero (B.sc / BE / CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in Annual System Exams.
- Accounts Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Qualification: bachelor of commerce B.com 4 years or BBA 4 years degree or M.com / MBA / ACCA / or ACMA or BS Accounting and finance degree with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized college or university.
Legal Officers eligibility:
- Male candidates having age limit: 21 to 30 years old.
- Qualification: the applicant must have LLB degree with 2nd division.
You can apply or submit your application along with detailed CV (Resume), set of attested photocopies of relevant documents like your educational certificates, CNIC copies, experiences certificate (if any), domicile and fresh photograph at mentioned address below and be part of that organization.
It is an opportunity for those who have already higher education and want to work with such type of department.
Websites: – www.paf.gov.pk
Note: These jobs are only for citizen of Pakistan and Last date for online registration is 12 July 2017.