Boiled Browned Tempeh recipe hits amongst children
Boiled Browned Tempeh recipe hits amongst children. The boiled browned tempeh helps replenish their daily protein needs. It’s that nutritious and healthy!
Consuming tempeh is not only a terrific manner to feature healthful soy in your diet, however it also is a way to boost consumption of fermented meals and make certain adequate protein intake.
- 4 ounce pre-steamed tempeh
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 tsp of grated ginger
- 12 tsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of chopped parsley
- Put some oil in a pan and add 3 tsps of soy sauce.
- Cut the tempeh into small cubes and put in the pan.
- Augment with the chopped mushrooms, garlic and ginger.
- Sprinkle the remaining soy sauce and parsley.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until it is browned.