Mutton Liver with Onion A Delicious Recipe
Mutton Liver with Onion A Delicious Recipe Although all types of meat deliver molybdenum but liver has the highest makes in molybdenum quantity. This recipe of liver is delicious and quick to be cooked.
- 4 tsp butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- ½ Kg mutton livers
- 100 gm flour
- Salt and pepper as required
- Melt some butter over medium heat.
- Put in onion and cook until softened.
- Put in sugar and cook until onion browns.
- Rinse the liver well before cooking
- Slice liver into thick slices of about an inch thickness
- Heat remaining butter in a medium pan
- Roll liver slices in flour and brown in melted butter
- After browning add salt and pepper to taste
- Liver smothered with brown onions is ready to serve
(Visited 59 times, 3 visits today)