Tempeh Baked with Vegetables recipe also perfect dish for vegetarians
Tempeh Baked with Vegetables recipe also perfect dish for vegetarians who want to something equal in both flavor and nutrients. So this tempeh recipe will keep them hooked for long.
Consuming tempeh is not only a terrific manner to feature healthful soy in your diet, however it also is a way to boost consumption of fermented meals and make certain adequate protein intake.
- 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/8 tsp of red pepper
- 1 sliced leek
- 80 gms chopped shallots
- 125 gms chopped red bell pepper
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 cups of halved carrots
- 125 gms diced zucchini
- 8 ounce tempeh
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- 1 chopped tomato
- 3 tsp tamari
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour oil and crushed red pepper in casserole dish and heat for a minute.
- Add leek, shallot, red bell pepper and garlic.
- After 3 minutes, add the carrots and zucchini with regular stirring and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the tempeh.
- Cook for additional 5 minutes after adding the sherry, tomato and tamari.
- After that bake this dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.