Tempeh Tuna Salad A Testy Recipe
Tempeh Tuna Salad Recipe taste and look are persuasively close to the real tuna salad. It’s a perfect recipe for those who like tuna salad when tuna is not available.
Here, Tempeh is a delicious addition to any weight loss program, vegetarian or otherwise. Made from fermented soybeans, tempeh has a hearty texture and is an entire protein. It also contains more than double the protein content material of tofu. Tempeh is one of the absolute great approaches to consume soy. Because of its fermentation process, both its digestibility and absorbability is expanded.
- 2 cups of vegetable soup
- 8 ounce tempeh
- 6 tsp of soy sauce
- 6 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 3 tsp of seaweed granules
- 100 gms chopped red onion
- 200 gms sliced celery
- 200 gms sliced dill pickles
- 50 gms mayonnaise
- Boil the soup over medium-high heat.
- Add the tempeh to the soup and boil for 25 minutes.
- Drain the boiled water and cool at room temperature.
- When cooled, grate tempeh into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and seaweed flakes.
- Pour the seaweed mixture in the grated tempeh and mix it well.
- Add in the red onion, celery, mayonnaise and dill pickles. Combine with mayo. Serve chilled.