Chinese Language Scholarship program 2016 Punjab Batch-3
is published in Jang Newspaper on 06 November 2016.
Jobs Category : Government Jobs
Last date or Expiry date to apply 05 December 2016.
Chinese Language Scholarship program 2016 for well deserved, hardworking, good looking, self driven, good behavior, experienced, intelligent, result oriented, good communication skilled, highly energetic and innovative people eligible for mentioned program.
a. Domicile: Any district of Punjab
b. Age: 22 — 24 years on the last date fixed for application submission;
c. Education: Minimum of 14 years of schooling, In any subject, from an accredited Institution with at least 1st division ( or 3.0/4.0 CGPA ) in the Bachelor degree.
d. All the candidates need to be medically fit In order to qualify for the award of Scholarship;
e. All the candidates are advised to verify / assure that their particulars (Name. Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc.) are exactly same on all the documents (Certificates, CNIC & Passport etc.);
f. Provisionally selected awardees will have to attend and successfully complete the language studies (of 2 to 3 weeks) at a local Institution;
g. After final selection, the awardees will be required to secure admission for Chinese Language Studies at an approved institution in China for a period of up to two years.
SELECTION PROCEDURE & GENERAL INFORMATION
1. In case the applications received are more than twice the available number of awards, a written test may be conducted to shoal’s,. the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed.
2. Those who gua iffy in locally offered Chinese Language Course will be eligible for the offer of a final award.
3. Candidates presently working In Government. Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC, issued by the competent/appointing authority. shall not be entertained.
4. Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to the southern Punjab and those having prior Chinese Language ability.
In order to attain the real objectives of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), CM Punjab Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif envisions effective communication between Chinese and Pakistani people. He has generously allocated funds for this purpose to send 500 qualified youth to China for learning Chinese language.
In the light of the vision of the Chief Minister Punjab, applications were invited in December 2015 & May 2016. After selection on purely merit basis through a competitive process, one hundred and ninety three (193) Chinese language Scholarship awardees have already joined leading Chinese universities In China. Now, for the selection of Chinese Language Scholarships awardees in Batch-Ill for the remaining 307 slots, eligible talented students who meet the following basic eligibility criteria may apply in a prescribed manner.
- Successful completion of studies will mean passing HSK-5 with the score of 2 t 0 or above.
- High achievers (A+ & A Grades) are assured of placement on their return to Pakistan.
- High achievers will also be offered continuation of Scholarships to complete 4 years Language Degree Program.
How to Apply:-
Apply online through website of University of Education, Lahore www.ue.edu.pk/cls and submit a print of the same online application form along with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents In financial Aid Office (FAO) by 5th December. 2016.
Higher Education Department Government of the Punjab II
University of Education, Lahore College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan.
Phone:042-99262221 Fee: 042-99262226